top of page
What's happening @ The Tower
Doors open 60 minutes before showtime.
- Fri, 08 Dec08 Dec 2023, 19:30
- Sat, 09 Dec09 Dec 2023, 19:30
- Multiple DatesSun, 10 Dec10 Dec 2023, 15:00 – 19:00
- Thu, 14 Dec14 Dec 2023, 19:30
- Fri, 15 Dec15 Dec 2023, 19:3015 Dec 2023, 19:30Birmingham premier blues band. Twice British Blues award nominees, the Grey Goose are loved by all who hear them play. They produce an authentic British Blues feel playing songs from the great American Blues songbook and have also released several original blues albums of their own.
- Multiple DatesSat, 30 Dec30 Dec 2023, 19:30 – 23:30
- Thu, 11 Jan11 Jan 2024, 19:3011 Jan 2024, 19:30In Songs, Stories & Jazz, pianist/ composer Tim Amman has helped to weave Andy Morton's original songs into a rich fabric of Jazz. Combined with Andys original lyrics, his relaxed story-telling and a group of top jazz musicians interpreting his themes, this makes for a thoroughly entertaining night
- Sat, 13 Jan13 Jan 2024, 19:3013 Jan 2024, 19:30A very special night with Cissy Stone celebrating her new album 'Fulfilment Of Dreams'. Her amazing band is led by your producer, co-writer and bassist Des Tong from Sad Café, Roy Martin - drums, Steve Cooper - guitar, Andre Bassing - Keys, Carl Stanley - Sax & Erika Jones + Ray Loverock - BV's.
- Sat, 27 Jan27 Jan 2024, 19:3027 Jan 2024, 19:30Doing a Live recording for their new album release, Sweetpool play what they call '100% authentic death country', but actually it's a melting pot of space noises, fuzzed up spanish guitar wrapped up in ultra tight grooves. The music is loud. Imagine Hawkwind playing Tammy Wynette.
- Sat, 03 Feb03 Feb 2024, 19:3003 Feb 2024, 19:30The Starving Dogs are a five-piece group of talented Birmingham friends who have now reformed for a one-off (maybe, who knows) show at The Tower Of Song Birmingham where they will treat the audience to an explosive mix of rock classics from David Bowie, Thin Lizzy, Stereophonics, The Darkness, ACDC
bottom of page